Tuesday 16 November 2010

BBC - Fighting For Justice

Andrew Kidd Duke Street Primary School Chorley Jane Watts Anne Callander
I wish to express my sincerest thanks and gratitude to Chris Rider, BBC, for affording me such an opportunity to share my thoughts and opinions with so many listeners and for his insight and appreciation of the nature of the problem.

For me this has been a significant milestone. I have been campaigning against the process that destroys so many lives; my own included.

Finally, here is a presentation that has examined the process and not focussed on what I term to be ‘a poor teacher’s story’.

This programme is only the start but it is a beginning. My intention is to be there at the end for I will never stop fighting !



15 November 2010 - Steve Becker, David Roy, Jenni Watson

16 November 2010 - Jane Watts, Ken Cridland, Helen Denton
courtesy BBC Radio Lancashire - Graham Liver


Teachers’ appeal process unfair says Lancashire NUT
BBC News 16 November 2010

Visitors